Do you have a commercial roof that needs urgent repair, but you have time and budget constraints? Are you considering using a general handyman, because after all “how difficult can roof repairs possibly be?” Don’t be fooled! Nothing could be further from the truth!
The roof is possibly the largest part of your most valuable asset. It is also the only thing that protects all the contents inside the building from any weather conditions. Knowing the pounding the roof needs to take daily, why would you trust its maintenance and repair to an amateur? There are numerous, very good reasons, why all commercial roof repairs should only be done by professional roofing companies.
Why You Should Only Use Experts For Commercial Roof Repairs
Expert roofers have the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to complete any commercial roof repairs. No number of hours watching “how to” videos, can make an amateur into an expert roofing contractor. Additional reasons for hiring professional roofers for commercial roof repairs include:
- They can offer accurate cost estimates.
- They can accurately assess the extent of the damage
- They can accurately calculate the material required for the task.
- They can give you a realistic time it will take to complete the task.
- Unlike amateurs, professional roofers will stick to the budget.
- They know exactly what material is needed for your specific roof
- They have access to good-quality materials.
- They can often get the material needed at a better price, as many manufacturers offer roofing contractors better deals for buying in bulk.
- The roofing material warranty is usually only valid if installed by qualified roofing experts.
- They do thorough inspections
- They have the experience necessary to perform a roof inspection and foresee potential future problems and fix them.
- They have the latest technology and equipment necessary to access even the most inaccessible part of the roof.
- Safety is a priority
- They have all the necessary safety gear and tools necessary to keep their workers and the public around the area, safe.
- They have all the necessary equipment, and experience, to keep your property and assets safe while on site.
- They are familiar with the necessary building codes
- They ensure that the roof will pass any inspection. They are familiar with the Florida Building Code, and all the latest roofing rules and regulations, and will adhere to them.
- They will complete the job on time
- Unlike amateurs, professional roofing contractors will give you an accurate time estimate. They are respectful of your time and are fully aware of the inconvenience of roofing repairs on any business. They will work as quickly as possible but also ensure the job is completed correctly.
- They are licensed and insured
- They are usually insured against both public and employer liability.
- They are required by law to be licensed to work on any roofs in Florida.
- They are accountable
- Most professional roofing companies are confident in what they do and will also offer a warranty on their workmanship.
- They have a post-work clean-up plan
- Roof maintenance and repair is a very messy business. A professional roofing company will have a plan on how to clean up and dispose of any debris after the job is complete.
What To Look For In A Professional Roofing Company
Have you decided to hire a reliable and professional roofing company, but have no idea where to start looking? Choosing the right company for your commercial roof repairs is a big decision and should not be made lightly. Before making any decision, you should:
- Do your research – look at their online persona and ask people’s opinions who have used them before.
- Find out how long they have been in the business and what their level of experience is.
- Find out if there is always a senior person on site, and that the workers are always supervised.
- Examine their reviews and testimonials. Always ensure that you read their latest reviews, be wary if the testimonials and reviews are all old. If possible, ask them to provide you with references.
- Confirm that they are certified, licensed, and fully insured.
- Ensure that they have experience working on your type of roof. Request to view their previous work.
- Ensure that they only install quality materials, with manufacturers’ warranties.
- Request to meet them in person, be wary if they refuse.
- Ensure that they are willing to give a cost estimate, in writing.
You Can Trust ABC Roofing For All Your Commercial Roofing Needs
ABC Roofing is a family-owned business, trusted by the residents of South Florida, since 1988. Our trained and professional staff not only have years of experience in the roofing industry but are also known for their honesty and integrity.
For a free roofing estimate on any roofing needs, contact us at 954-344-4622.